Skip to content

Department Information & Requests

In order for us to determine the most appropriate visa type and prepare the necessary paperwork, we require information about the Scholar that you plan to invite to Oberlin College & Conservatory. We cannot begin the visa request process until we have received the requested information.

All Scholar requests for paid positions should be submitted through one of the following offices:
  If you plan to sponsor a Scholar for an unpaid position and need login credentials, please contact the International Student Resource Center.